Columbia Magazine - Free subscription to the Order’s award-winning magazine examining issues of concern to Knights, Catholics and families
1. Knights of Columbus rosary - Blessed by the supreme chaplain, presented during the Admission Degree to each new member
2. Daily Mass of Remembrance at St. Mary’s Church - Mass for deceased members and their wives at the birthplace of the Order
3. Insurance - Access to a portfolio of top-quality life insurance, long-term care and annuity products exclusive for members and their families
4. Family Fraternal Benefit - For eligible families: a) pays $1,500 for the child who dies before the age of 61 days; b) pays $750 for the child who is stillborn at least 20 weeks after conception; c) offers guaranteed-issue insurance - up to $5,000 - to any child under age 18
5. Orphan Benefit - $80 monthly allotment for orphans of eligible families; up to $7,000 in college scholarships available
6. Member/Spouse Fraternal Benefit - Accidental death coverage for member and spouse at no cost
7. Widow Benefits - a) continues to be covered under the Member/Spouse Fraternal Benefit; b) may purchase life insurance, long-term care insurance or annuities up to one year after insured member’s death; c) receives a free lifetime subscription to Columbia; d) eligible with her children for scholarships, student loans, etc.
8. Scholarships - Scholarship programs for higher education available to members, their spouses and children
9. Leadership Development - Opportunity to build personal leadership skills, public speaking ability, organizational skills, etc.
10. Fourth Degree - Eligibility to join the Patriotic Degree
11. Honorary Life Membership - At age 70 with 25 years of membership
12. Membership Card - Entitles participation in all Catholic, fraternal and social activities in member’s council and also in over 15,000 councils throughout the world
13. Activities - participation in a variety of programs and activities conducted by our council